Tuesday, November 13, 2012
Saturday 9: Good Morning, Heartache
1) Do you come up with your brightest ideas early in the morning or late at night? Late at Night
2) Are you more likely to feel romantic at night or in the morning? morning
3) Do you shower in the morning, after work or before bed? afternoon
4) Billie Holiday was just 44 when she died. Is there an artist whose early demise surprised and saddened you? Darrell from Pantera
5) Billie was known as "Lady Day." Do you have a cool nickname? (If not, feel free to give yourself one right now.) Momma, Pammy, Aunt Pammy, or Aunt Momma
6) When was the last time you had the blues? about a week ago
7) Crazy Sam is eating Trader Joe's Snickerdoodles as she composes this. What's the last snack food you ate? Keebler peanut butter crackers
8) Do you worry about preserving endangered species? Or do you believe in survival of the fittest? I believe in the preservation of endangered species only if mankind is the reason they are endangered.
9) Would you ever hire a lawyer who runs commercials on TV? Do you know anyone who has? No and no. A lawyer actually told me not to trust a lawyer that runs television ads. He said that a truly good lawyer is one that you have been referred to by a friend. Of course, he was a friend of mine, so I was not able to hire him as a lawyer. He did refer the lawyer to me.