Friday, September 21, 2012

Nicole

I have recently had the pleasure of shooting Damien's friend, Nicole. I don't shoot people often, so I wanted to practice, and Nicole was allowed me to use her for a subject matter. We had a lot of fun shooting at Cal Young Park, the old Burlington Station, and Evermans Park.


At first, Nicole seemed a bit nervous, but she was a great sport. I told her to just be herself and relax.




Nicole is a good model, as she was able to express a variety of emotions through the use of her eyes and facial expressions.







After I decided to close up the shoot, Damien & Nicole decided to goof around together. I added a fun artsy flair to this photo to fit the mood in which the moment was captured.


Nicole is a very good friend to Damien. She has really helped him to come out of his shell and enter this world of ours. Before befriending this nice young lady, Damien did not enjoy going out in public. Now, it is something that is tolerable.

I have made a CD with 100 of the best photos to give to Nicole, and these are just a few of of my favorites. I also included a senior picture collage, as Nicole will be graduating at the end of the school year.


Thank you, Nicole for allowing me the opportunity to capture you.

No comments:

Post a Comment